Friday, May 13, 2011

A List of Websites for Working at Home

Recently, my friend Laurie G. sent me a couple of links that she thought might be useful toward the thought of working from home. I don’t suppose she even suspected how much that would send me off on a research project finding all the useful links I could for the purpose of setting up a business. I had some very vague notions, and just looking through these websites has clarified some plans for me. It isn’t that I know about all these topics; but I now have them bookmarked and can study them as I need and want to.
I am convinced these are just the tip of the iceberg…but still I thought if they seemed useful to me, they might to someone else as well; I hope that even if you weren’t thinking you could do a home business, this would open up that possibility some for you.

WORKING FROM HOME—Whether for someone else or as your own home business:
BRAINSTORMING:
COMPUTER UPGRADES, RESOURCES, SOFTWARE etc.:
Software:
CONTACTS:
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES:
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY:
File Sharing Online:
Website Design:
            Sign up | Tumblr
            Make a free website - Webnode
PHONE APPS:
PLANNING:
RESUME-BUILDING:
TECHNOLOGY EXPLAINED:
TIME MANAGEMENT, APPOINTMENTS:
GENERAL BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, ARTICLES, INFORMATION and ONLINE SERVICES:
BUSINESS PLAN:
Small Business Administration Business Plan Template app1.sba.gov/training/sbabp/bptemplate.pdf
FINANCIAL:
Billing:
    Accounting:
                Expensify - Expense Reports That Don't Suck!
    Taxes:
           
A-Z Index for Business
                IRS Virtual Workshop
                Single Member Limited Liability Companies
                Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center
                Resources to Help You Via Phone and Internet
                Starting, Operating, or Closing a Business
FURNITURE and COMPUTER PURCHASING:
INSURANCE:
MISC. GOVT. WEBSITES:
PUBLICITY:
IRS Tax Calendar  http://www.tax.gov/calendar/
SCANNING, RECORDKEEPING:
WORKING DOING FREELANCE WRITING:
SETTING RATES:
WORKING AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT:

No comments:

Post a Comment